Sunday, November 22, 2015

Christmas Writing Activity: What Should Mrs. Claus get Santa for Christmas?


This year we will be completing this fun writing activity in my classroom!

First we will read:


Then we will discuss Santa's LONG journey around the world. How TIRED he must be. How he probably needs new clothes, new mittens, maybe a new sleigh!

Then I pose the question: What do you think Mrs. Claus should get Santa for Christmas? (Keeping in mind everything we just discussed). 

I encourage students to think of things Santa may really need (and they always come up with pretty funny ones, like a trip to the Bahamas!)



After we brainstorm as a class, students will use the brainstorming worksheets, rough draft paper and final draft paper to complete their writing!




This is always a fun activity and I can't wait to see what my students come up with this year. 

If you would like to complete this project check it out in my tpt store HERE!

Happy Teaching!

Mrs. Bell


No comments:

Post a Comment