Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Christmas Bulletin Board FREEBIE!

Click HERE to find it in my tpt store!



Hi All! My Easy Reindeer bulletin board is COMPLETE! Once I made and laminated the Reindeer, he is set for years to come. YAY! 


I completed the reindeer using my Christmas Bulletin Freebie!



Find it in my TPT store HERE!

The students had so much fun creating these cute and simple ornaments! They brainstormed their Christmas Wishes after we read the book: A Little Match Girl, by Hans Christian Anderson. We also discussed scarcity and the difference between wants and needs. 

Here are a few of the sample wishes:







They were so sweet and thoughtful! They make our hallway a brighter place. 

Happy Teaching!



1 comment:

  1. hi! i came across this blog on pinterest while looking at your cute reindeer template for the bulletin board. by any chance do you still have the template? it says unavailable when I go to TPT. thank you

    ReplyDelete