Saturday, November 21, 2015

November Thankful Turkey Bulletin Board


Changing my bulletin board is sometimes the LAST thing I want to do at the end of a long day. But, I L-O-V-E how excited my kiddos get when they see the new board for their projects!!

This month I went with a giant Thankful Turkey. Here is my progression:


I used my smart board to trace circles on the different sized papers and I free handed the rest. He turned out pretty stinkin' cute!

Next, I had the students write a sentence describing what they are thankful for this year onto their Turkey Feathers. I had so much fun reading all the things they were thankful for! Most were thankful for their family, friends, pets and their teacher! Melts my heart.




Here is what the bulletin board ended up looking like at the end of the season with their Thanksgiving Narratives:



I created a PDF version of my bulletin board so I would have it for years to come! If you would like to create your own "Thankful Turkey" you can find it at my tpt store HERE!

Happy Teaching!

Mrs. Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment