Saturday, January 2, 2016

Word Work Activities: Words Ending in -ng


I've used this Christmas break to re-organize my reading block, as well as plan out new lessons for my intervention block. 

I may have also watched about a thousand hours of Grey's Anatomy ;)

One of my goals for this new year is to give my students MORE phonics and spelling practice. To prepare them for second grade, I'm starting to transition away from the "play" spelling & word work centers, such as magnet boards and matching games, and holding them more accountable with these worksheets. 

In this new word work pack, there are 17 worksheets to help students get meaningful practice with words ending in -ng!

You can find this pack in my TPT Store HERE!

I also spent this break helping my sister set up her new classroom! Here are a few pictures I was able to snap as we finished the other night:










I am looking forward to seeing my sweet little firsties when we get back :)

Happy teaching


No comments:

Post a Comment